EMPOWERING THROUGH EDUCATION TO IMPROVE CHILD SAFETY
Child Proof Advice is a non-profit organization established to educate the parents and child care providers of infants, toddlers and preschool age children in providing a safe home environment to prevent unintentional injuries and fatalities.
The vision of Child Proof Advice is the elimination of preventable in-home injuries to children.
Our values include a high degree of integrity, an exceptional dedication to customer service, honest and respectful relationships, a commitment to teamwork and a passion for excellence.
- Save a child’s life
- Educate parents and child care providers on the importance of child safety
- Contribute to the decline in the preventable injury and fatality of children
- Increase community awareness about the frequency of childhood injuries
EDUCATING THE COMMUNITY
- Expecting and New Parents
- Adopting and Foster Care Parents
- First Time Grandparents
- Child Care Providers
- Community Special Events
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Insurance of North Carolina
- Fetal Health Foundation
- Child Birthing Classes
- Obstetric and Pediatric Patients
- Safety & Health Council of North Carolina