George W. Anderson (Andy)
Andy has over 30 years experience in the financial services industry in Ohio and California. Andy began his career as an auditor with Peat, Marwick, Mitchell (now KPMG). He has served in senior financial management positions in the Financial Services, Manufacturing, High Tech, and Distribution industries.
Andy’s experience also includes start-ups and turnaround situations and involvement with mergers and acquisitions. In addition to Child Proof Advice, Andy’s non-profit experience includes serving on finance committees for two Central Ohio churches.
Non Profit Experience
- New Albany United Methodist Church, Columbus, Ohio
- Westerville Christian Church, Columbus, Ohio
- Interim Chief Financial Officer for Goodwill, Columbus, Ohio
- B.S., Major in Accounting (Honors Program) – Ohio State University
- M.B.A., Major in Finance – University of California, Berkeley
- CPA (non-practicing license) – State of Ohio
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Financial Executives International