The products in the Child Proof Advice gift basket are carefully selected to encourage the necessary new thinking of an expecting family as they prepare a home for a new arrival. The gift basket is the perfect baby shower gift and new family introduction to multiple child safety products and training.
Child Proofing a home is encouraged before a new baby arrives because parents need to focus on the safety issues without the distraction of a crying child. Also, it typically takes about six months for an adult to learn a new habit so that it is natural and second nature to them. And that is the behavior you want established when caring for a new baby.
The new parents can cover electrical outlets, lock toilet lids to prevent drowning and cabinets to prevent a potential poisoning. With these items, expecting and new parents or first-time grandparents … all child caregivers, get a perfect overview of current product availability, purpose, and function.
Additional products are necessary to completely childproof a home and can be ordered from this Child Proof Advice website (childproofadvice.org).
Together, with the Child Proof Advice Safety Guide and new parent training (see childproofadvice.org), new parents become aware of unintentional injuries a child can experience.
Be sure to drop down to your knees, crawling room to room to view the world as a child will for the first few months of their lives. You will be very surprised at the potential trouble found from that perspective.
“Give the Gift of Safety”
Select your preferred ribbon color:
pink for girls, blue for boys, yellow for a ” surprise” gender
Gift Basket Contents:
- Appliance Lock Item (2/pk)
- Baby on Board Sign (1/ea)
- Basket – Mahogany Stained Willow (10″ x 13″)
- Cabinet – Sliding Lock (2/pk)
- Cabinet and Drawer Latches (14/pk)(1/ea)
- Child Safety Literature (4/pk); Gift Enclosure Card (1/pk); CPA Safety Guide E-Book Contents Card View Here
- Door Knob Cover – Round (4/pk)
- Electrical Outlet Caps / Plugs (10/pk)
- Electrical Outlet Cover – Sliding (3/ea)
- Magnet – Poison Control Center Telephone Number (1/ea)
- Plush Toy – Bearington Collection (1/ea)
- Toilet Lid Lock (1/ea)
Gift basket contents may vary depending on product availability;
comparable products may be substituted.
Empowering Through Education to Improve Child Safety