Hotel rooms, Bed and Breakfast Inns and vacation rental properties are all decorated and equipped just as homes are. Bathtubs provide the risk of an infant or child drowning, toothpaste and mouthwash carried by the traveler are poisonous and should be locked away, doors can close accidentally pinching fingers on tiny hands.
Child Proof Advice suggests hospitality managers provide a unique Guest Service to protect the youngest traveler, too. Additionally, you can add Child Proof Advice to your website indicating your facility is a child safety location.
See the products below to determine exactly what your facility needs to keep all travelers safe.
Liability is also reduced with this safety addition perhaps leading to ultimate cost savings with an insurance provider.
Hotel Room Child Proof Duffel Bag
- Appliance Lock (2/pk)
- Bath Tub Faucet Cover (1/ea)
- Cabinet Lock – Sliding (2/ea)
- CPA Safety Guide E-Book Contents Card (1/ea)
- Coloring Book for Children (2/pk)
- Crayons for Coloring Book (1/ea)
- Door Guard – No Pinched Fingers (3/pk)
- Electrical Outlet Caps (10/pk)
- Magnet – Poison Control Center Telephone Number (1/ea)
- Small Objects Choke Tester (1/ea)
- Toilet Lid Lock (1/ea)
- Window Cord Windup (2/pk)
- Duffel Bag – Non-Woven Polyester (1/ea)
| Additional Product Recommendations
(Contact Child Proof Advice Directly for Specialty Items)
|1. Door Lock – Folding (1/ea)
2. Door Lock – Sliding (1/ea)
|3. Door Handle Cover – Lever Style (1/ea)|
|4. Door Knob Cover – Round Style (4/pk)
5. Furniture & TV Anchor Strap (2/pk)
|6. Furniture Bumper Corner Guards – Clear (4/pk)
7. Balcony Rail Net – 10’ in length (1/ea)