This product is not a toy! This is a self-directed learning program designed to teach the core skills of Infant CPR and relief from choking.
All child-care providers including parents, grandparents, nannies, everyone responsible for the care and safety of an infant can learn CPR life saving skills. Be prepared to respond during the first few minutes of a life threatening emergency.
Infant CPR Anytime kits contain everything you need to learn the lifesaving skills of infant CPR and infant choking relief in about 20 minutes in the comfort of your own home. The kits can also be used in hospital labor and delivery programs, including neonatal intensive care units, to teach skills to new parents, allowing nursing staff to focus on patient care.
- Infant CPR
- Relief of choking of an infant
- Calling for help
- English and Spanish Versions in One DVD
- The kit is co-branded with the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- This self-directed, personal learning program is an all-in-one solution that includes everything you will need to complete high-quality training anywhere.
- Skills are taught with the AHA’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique, which allows you to practice on a manikin while observing a demonstration of the skills in the video.
- Refresh your skills as often as needed. When you finish, you can pass along the gift of CPR training to family and close friends.
- No course completion card is offered. However, research shows that the CPR Anytime program is an excellent way to learn the core skills of CPR if you are unable to attend an in-person course. Additionally, an Infant CPR Anytime Certificate of Participation (PDF) is available for download.
- A bilingual (English and Spanish) DVD and user guide come with every kit.
Español Infant CPR Anytime Training Kit
Product number: 15-1013
- 1 bilingual Infant CPR Anytime DVD
- 1 Mini Baby® CPR personal manikin
- 1 bilingual Infant CPR Anytime Skills Reminder Card
- 1 Mini Baby replacement lung
- Manikin wipes
This product is designed for use in the home so everyone will know what to do if an infant needs CPR.
Empowering Through Education to Improve Child Safety